Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LEGAL Baby :)

This weekend I turned 21!!

To most folks this would mean an obscene amount of drinking, but...I don't drink-at all.
So for me it was about just taking time from work (which I NEVER do) and actually having fun! Fun for me is just being with the most hilarious people I know, my fam and friends. So that's what I did. Here are loads of candids from this past weekend!


Pre Weekend, this nail polish was treating my life!! LOVE IT!


Friday we went to a "cookout" but rain washed it indoors.
(We being my younger sister, cousin, my road dog Courtney and her sister!)






When we got back to my house I found it super funny that the girls wanted to ride in the BACK of my pick up truck!




About time the dark came it got cold so 5 of us were forced into a 3 seater! LOL










That night we had our own rendition of what the "club" is like. ROTFL!  These poses are VERY typical down here when people take pictures in the club.



The next night Courtney and I went out for my bday. I'm not much of a clubber (maybe once a season) but I do love to dress up in something other than work clothes!


(I'm 5'9 btw)




I work REALLY hard on my legs (Next post will be my exercise regimen) so I LOVE to show them:


 (now I'm working on my BUTT!)


(Courtney my make up girl! Shes AWESOME and she "beat my face up" for me :))

No night out is complete without a trip to your local dirty late night spot, we chose Ihop for this occasion.

And my friend girl Brittany stopped by, she is always FULL of laughs!



To top off my night :):


This year I happened to share my birthday with the Easter Holiday so after getting in around 4:30 I had to prepare myself for church!


The dress my mom had on from Bebe made me MELT!



Now the eats!

(Im a SUCKER for brand new white tees, and since its the summer Wet Seal had the cutest cut white tees and beaters for the L O!)



Obviously I stuck to no particular diet that weekend.

Well that's all for now, back with the diet and exercise post next!!


-ToniMontana

1 comment: