Friday, June 10, 2011

6 Day Fitness Challenge!

I've decided to push myself and go to the gym twice a day to do cardio 4 days a week and muscle based exercises 2 days a week and rest one day (most likely Sunday).

I'm comparing the results from this against my controversial fruit cleanse. Not so much the pounds I lose but the way my body looks and feels. 

I know with a fruit cleanse I can lose 7 pounds and retain 4 of those. So I'm eager to see what 2 a days for 6 days will do for me!

I started this morning with a mile on the treadmill, a mile on the elliptical and a mile on this bike thing. Tonight I'll probably just run and maybe a mile on the bike thing.

I'll take some before and "after" pix and hopefully there will be a change!

I'm 5'9, 165 lbs.
My measurements currently are a 36, 28, 42.

I have no ideal weight but before next month I'd LOVE to be in the 150s!

*Amber Rose weighs 150 and shes my height, my mother thinks that's too small though. I read that 153 is good for my height.

As far as eating I'm eating lots of fruits, and liquids, pre made dinners that are low on calories and lots of wheat!

I LOVE TO BINGE EAT!
But I try not to have lots of sweets around me and ALWAYS keep Raisin Bran cereal close because it's good for you and a great snack!
 (I eat a box in like 2 1/2 days, smh)

-ToniMontana

No comments:

Post a Comment