Friday, June 10, 2011

"Been Gone for a Minute Now I am back with the JUMPOFF"

Wow...........Where has the time gone?  First off, let me apologize it has been a long time coming. Quite frankly, I miss you guys. Where do I begin??? When we last spoke I was a senior anxiously waiting to graduate. Well now I am an ALUMNI yea go COCKS with bills and a full-time JOB. In 1 moment my life change. When we last spoke I was living at home with the parentals. Now I am living happily married with my sister Toni:) During these past few weeks I've had some highs and also some lows. But guess what I am here. Let's see when we last spoke I was wiggin it out. Now I'm more natural than a NEWBORN baby.  And guess what I LOVE IT. I get stares, I get questions, applause, frowns, smiles, smirks, "I love it" "girl you look different" "oh you cut your hair" At the end of the day I'm ME (in my lil wayne voice) When we last spoke I was preparing for the 1st test of my life (I say that because I went to school for 17 years all for this moment!) LSAT!!!!!!!!!!! Let's just say I don't think I did too well but hey who does(results at a later date). Anywho, I have started the "do you" campaign- it means do you like no other does it. People have stated that my courage to chop all my hair off has inspired them I tell them that at the end of the day you make the hairstyle you can't let it make you! Now without further ado enjoy some pics from the Do YOU campaign ENJOY!!!! 
Girls We Run the World!
Me and my twin a.k.a my mother ILOVEHER


Graduation Look:)
 Graduation night
Check my footwork

quick look throw on the black dress



 oh yea its growing :)

If you got it Flaunt it.....

 laid back saturday on the go

 my beach look



 Bald and Beautiful , check our footwork

 Class of 2011 Check our footwork


My fist (soulfood), missing mi padre


No comments:

Post a Comment