Friday, June 10, 2011

Marvin's Room-Drake

Since downloading it to my phone yesterday I've listened to this song atleast 90 times. Which has broken his last record. I don't know what it is about his genius. I find it ironic that ALL I listen to is Drake and Marvin Gaye's "Whats Going On" cd and this song is called Marvin's Room. Its probably a strech, but I've always felt like we've had parallel lives-just living them at different moments. This comment is getting creepy-ehhhh; It's to be expected when you make music that speaks to ones soul, I suppose.

*The link that was posted to his blog octobersveryown.blogspot.com is now disabled and I can find no link for it on the web. I"m a super "stan" so I downloaded it onto my Droid IMMEDIATELY! Once I find a link I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment